Posted by Darth Venomous @ 12:29
In all the hubbub surrounding the Trayvon Martin-George (Jorge?) Zimmerman brouhaha, there has been (to put it mildly) a lot of noise.
Reports, opinions, accusations, denials, threats – you name it, it’s out there.
I found the following (below the fold) on this thread here. And before NJ.com scrubs it, I’m presenting it here for you.
The commenter seems to have done a most impressive job of investigating.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:03
Dan Riehl has this video over at his site.
“Context”, my lily-white cracker ass.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 0:52
Everyone seems to be oh-so-fucking-eager to trip over themselves offering Shirley Sherrod compete & total absolution for being a racist sixteen years ago. Even my own Vicar has counseled me against jumping to conclusions. (Perhaps, but it’s the only exercise I get anymore, so…)
Well, before everyone goes & canonizes her and starts calling her St. Shirley, I have an observation or two I’d like to make. And I’ll make them later on today.
Watch this space.
UPDATE: Okay, my treatise on Shirley Sherrod is below the fold.
You will note that, while Andrew Breitbart and selected others focus a great deal on the reactions of the NAACP group to whom she was speaking, I focus solely on Sherrod.
There’s a reason for that: This damn thing is long enough as it is.
Okay, here we go…
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:47
Memo to the National Association for the Ass-Kissing of (Liberal) Coddled People:
This means you, the-uh Rrrrrrrrev’rn’d uh-Jack’s’nnnnnnnnnnn, Al “Tawana Brawley” Sharpton, John Whiney Price, Al Lipscomb, Diane Ragsdale, Maxine “Vote For The Candidate Who Looks Like You” Thornton-Reese, Maxi-Pad Waters, the Head-up-his-Ass Rev. Jack-ass-i-miah Wrong, and especially those two pussies Malik Shabazz & King Samir Shabazz from the Phucka-delphia New Black
You can take your accusations of RAAAAACISM – and shove it all up your pathetic, methane-overloaded, skanky asses.
We’ve always known you race pimps were full of shit.
Now we have proof.
Undeniable, incontrovertible, un-spinnable proof.
Sucks being you bastards, doesn’t it?
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:14
I posted this on my web site. I got it from the Author Tom Kratman.
The Left’s 20 Rules of Racism:
1. If you believe that general intelligence exists, is heritable and at all testable for, you’re a racist.
2. If you point out that liberal philosophies and programs intended to have a good impact have had a disproportionately bad impact on the ethnicities targeted by liberals, you’re a racist.
3. If you notice that other cultures have some problems, you’re a racist.
4. If you notice your own culture has had some successes, you’re a racist.
5. If you try to identify subcultural problems, you’re a racist. If the problems existed or got worse under liberalism, see item 2, above.
6. If you’re mainstream American culture, and don’t hate that culture, you’re a racist.
7. If you’re capable of noting unpleasant facts about subcultures and discussing them without your brain fogging, you’re a racist.
8. If you won’t kowtow and grovel as soon as someone accuses you of racism for one of the reasons above or below, you’re a hopeless racist.
9. If you do not believe that mankind is a tabula rasa for liberals to make whatever they think would be good to make of man, this week, you’re a racist.
10. If you don’t take personal responsibility for all the evils of slavery, you’re a racist. This is true even if you only arrived from Poland last week.
11. If you’re white, you’re a racist.
12. If you’re white and just arrived from Poland last week and don’t accept that you’re a racist, you’re a racist.
13. If you try to interject logical thought into a discussion of culture, you’re a racist.
14. If you refuse to admit culture is a racial matter, and a liberal wants to conflate the two, you’re a racist.
15. If you believe that race and culture are indistinguishable and a liberal decides that you shouldn’t conflate the two, you’re a racist.
16. If you believe that black or Hispanic girls who are paid by liberal inspired programs from the age of 13 to have babies will have babies, you’re a racist.
17. If you believe that _any_ girls of whatever color who are paid to have babies will then have babies but then, insensitively, observe that a smaller percentage of white girls do, certainly because they haven’t been targeted for as much “help” from liberals, you’re a racist.
18. If it doesn’t bother you that the truth offends liberals, you’re a racist.
19. If your name is Tom Kratman and you write and in your writing your heroes and heroines tend to be from minorities while your villains are white liberals, you’re still a racist.
20. If you read The Bell Curve, you’re a racist. On the other hand, if you didn’t read it but wrote a scathing review on Amazon anyway you might not be a racist provided you take personal responsibility for 300 years of slavery even if you just arrived from Poland last week.
So there you have it. The Left’s 20 rules of Racism.
Many thanks, sir…even if I did swipe it.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 7:39
Riddle me this, Batman: When is a black guy, not a black guy?
Why, when he’s legally open-carrying a gun & a rifle at one of Bambi’s health-care
townhalls circle-jerks, of course.
On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Contessa Brewer fretted over health care reform protesters legally carrying guns: “A man at a pro-health care reform rally…wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip….there are questions about whether this has racial overtones….white people showing up with guns.” Brewer failed to mention the man she described was black.
CONTESSA BREWER: Yeah, we are closely following here, Dylan, town halls and other events around the country today to see who shows up and what they bring with them. More than 20 town halls scheduled from east-to-west, Virginia to Washington state. Yesterday, as President Obama addressed the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Phoenix. A man at a pro-health care reform rally just outside, wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip. The Associated Press reports about a dozen people in all at that event were visible carrying firearms. And if the scene looks familiar, that’s because it should, last week a guy stood outside Obama’s health care town hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with a gun strapped to his leg and police arrested a 62-year-old before that New Hampshire event for carrying unlicensed loaded gun. And the reason we’re talking about this, a lot of talk here, Dylan, because people feel like, yes, there are Second Amendment rights for sure but also there are questions about whether this has racial overtones. I mean, here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists or to their legs. (Emphasis added. -DV)
Not to put too fine a point on it, here are a couple pictures of the guy:
Yeah, that’s some pasty-faced racist cracka, alright.
And (P)MSNBC wonders why it’s hemorraging viewers.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 16:24
Anyone wanna bet that this case ends up in a mistrial?
A Dallas County judge ruled Thursday that Dallas County prosecutors unfairly struck minorities in seating an all-white jury to decide the fate of a black man facing the death penalty.
State District Judge Mike Snipes ordered that a black man that prosecutors bumped be placed back on the jury.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 21:02
(Hat tip: Patterico.)
Looks like the Hahvahd Racist is now adopting the tried & true Demoscummic line: “Let’s move on.”
Black Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. says he’s ready to move on from his arrest by a white police officer, hoping to use the encounter to improve fairness in the criminal justice system
Because, as we all know, if the criminal justice system is to be fair, no black man is to ever be arrested, ever. Even if he’s there at the scene, holding the murder weapon, the victim’s blood dripping from his hand.
Because to do so, y’know – well, that would be RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACISSSSSSST!!!!!
and saying “in the end, this is not about me at all.”
Rule Of Thumb number 35,269: If they say it’s not about them, trust me – it’s about them.
After a phone call from President Barack Obama urging calm in the aftermath of his arrest last week, Gates said he would accept Obama’s invitation to the White House for a beer with him and Cambridge police Sgt. James Crowley.
In a statement posted Friday on The Root, a Web site Gates oversees, the scholar said he told Obama he’d be happy to meet with Crowley, whom Gates had accused of racial profiling.
“I told the president that my principal regret was that all of the attention paid to his deeply supportive remarks during his press conference had distracted attention from his health care initiative,” Gates said. “I am pleased that he, too, is eager to use my experience as a teaching moment, and if meeting Sergeant Crowley for a beer with the president will further that end, then I would be happy to oblige.”
Interesting change of tone here. Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that, after he laid down this pile of shitty behavior, he then proceeded to step in it?
Gates: I would love to meet with Sgt Crowley …
Gates: I would love for him to look me in the eye and say ‘Professor Gates, I am sorry. I am sorry for the way I treated you. I am sorry for the fabrications I..I had to put in that report. And if he’s sincere, I would forgive him as a human being.
So what we now have, sportz fanz, is not only did that son-of-a-bitch Gates accuse Sgt. Crowley of racism, he’s now accused him of being a liar, to boot.
If I were Crowley, I’d stay as far away from that “meeting” as humanly possible. (I’d also change my registration to Republican, but that’s another post.) Then, when asked about it, I’d say, “Sorry, I don’t drink with assclowns who call me a liar.”
But that’s just me.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:06
Feel like crap tonight, so I wasn’t gonna post anything. But I do have one question:
Who the fuck is Henry Louis Gates?
By now you guys know the story: Cop responds to call about break-in, finds black man trying to jimmy a door that, apparently, had been jimmied once before.
(Which raises the question “so why did it have to be jimmied again?”, but that’s another post.)
Cop proceeds to question black man, who – it turns out – is the legal resident. (Not the owner, just the legal resident.) Black man becomes belligerent & disorderly, which interferes with the cop’s ability to properly handle the situation. Cop proceeds to arrest the black man; black man keeps screaming “RACISMRACISMRACISM!!!!!″ like the fifth little piggie squealing all the way home.
The Grand Ayatollah, B. HUSSEIN!!! Obambi, goes out of his way during a failed press conference about health care to criticize the Cambridge, MA police department, calling them “stupid” in the process. Obambi alienates all the cops in America in so doing.
And he says this DESPITE admitting at the beginning of his answer that he didn’t have all the facts.
Which is, presumably, the exact reason Jugears McHopenchange opened his skanky piehole in the first place.
What a national embarassment. I never thought we’d find anyone worse than Peanuthead, but damned if he didn’t just spill in our laps like a barrel of toxic waste.