Posted by Supreme General Rayegun @ 17:11
Al-Obambi signed the Porkulus bill earlier today. Get ready for the floor to drop out from under us all…..
UPDATE: Looks like the stock market clued in pretty damn fast. The DOW closed down THREE HUNDRED POINTS today, closing at a new low not seen in nearly a decade. Which was when boys and girls???? Can you say “Kaiser Wilhelm Von Slickmeister” and the previous reigning administration of deceit and lies???? I knew you could.
Talk about a lie….the “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act” as we all know is just a swindler’s way of saying “tax and spend”, which we all know is the modus operandi of the Demonscum since FDR. Not only that, but by signing the bill, Al-Obambi has broken YET ANOTHER campaign promise (certainly won’t be the last you can bet). Need further information on just how BAD this pork is and the lies, check out some of these tidbits from this article by Joseph Farah:
“When there is a bill that ends up on my desk as the president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what’s in it before I sign it,” he said. His campaign called the idea the “sunshine before signing promise.”
…exactly one business day after the approval of the bill, Obama has signaled he will sign it.
You might want to sit down for this…….
* Before this bill is signed, actual federal obligations are already $65.5 trillion – exceeding the gross domestic product of the entire world.
* The Obama administration economic stimulus package is going to force the Treasury to borrow approximately $2.5 trillion in 2009 and another $4 trillion in 2010, with the result of increasing the current $10 trillion national debt by 65 percent in just two years. If the Obama administration increases the national debt by 65 percent every two years, the debt will be $16.5 trillion in 2010 and $27.225 trillion by 2012, the year of the next presidential election.
* If you had gone into business on the day Jesus was born, and your business lost a million dollars a day, 365 days a year, it would take you until October 2737 to lose $1 trillion.
* $1 trillion dollars divided by 300 million Americans comes out to $3,333 per person.
* One trillion $1 bills stacked one on top of the other would reach nearly 68,000 miles into the sky, about a third of the way from the Earth to the moon.
* Earth’s home galaxy, the Milky Way, is estimated to contain about 200 billion stars. So, if each star cost $1, $1 trillion would buy five Milky Way galaxies full of stars.
If you’re not sick yet, you will be once this payable starts going for your wallet.
Methinks it’s time to start the secession petitions folks. I for one certainly want off this donktard bus….cause it “fo’ shure” ain’t goin’ in the right direction…..
Obligatory RCOB in 5…4….3………..
Write a comment
You need to login, m'liege.