Posted by Darth Venomous @ 10:57
Hoft over at Gateway Pundit is reporting that Missouri Demoscum are proposing legislation to force all Missourians to turn in their guns within 90 days.
4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:
(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;
(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or
(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.
5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.
We’re one step closer, Denizens. One. Step. Closer.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 20:09
Denizens, your weekend homework assignment is to read this.
J.D. Longstreet nails it in one.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 6:30
So now you’ve got a bunch of celebrities – and, well, okay, Widdle Bitchie Eisen too – sniveling about Newtown, and about how enough is enough.
So why is what they’re doing here okay…?
I mean, if they’re such terrified-by-guns dickweeds, should they really be enjoying all the bangie thingies they’re…um…utilizing…as they ply their craft?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Hm. Maybe these celebretards should go fuck themselves, y’know?
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 15:55
You have no idea, you syphilitic son-of-a-Kenyan-crack-whore-bitch.
You. Have. No. Fucking. Idea.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 7:30
And to end our workweek, we bring you this, courtesy of my best friend General Belvedere:
13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules for Conservatives
April 18, 2012
1. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
2. It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
5. Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
6. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
8. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
9. If you’re in a gunfight:
* If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
* If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
* If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
10. In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
11. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
12. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
13. You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 13:17
George over at Babalu Blog is reporting that the National Rifle Association is planning to endorse Dingy Harry Reid in the Nevada US Senate race over Republican nominee/Tea Party activist Sharon Angle. (For their part, the NRA is currently denying the rumor.)
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, NRA: Do that, and you pussies are done. Endorse Dingy Harry, and you will be declaring Chapter 11 within a year.
Mark my words, NRA. Don’t even think about it if you know what’s good for you.
Posted by Supreme General Rayegun @ 6:00
While it took damn long enough to happen, happen it did. Today the Supreme Court confirmed the right each of us already knew and have known for 234 years, as Americans we DAMN SURE can own firearms for our self-defense. WND has the best coverage I found here.
In the 2008 Heller case, the court ruled that the 2nd Amendment’s right to be armed was an individual right, but that case pertained only to the District of Columbia. With today’s decision in the case brought by Otis McDonald of Chicago, the high court applied that definition to all the states as well.
“The right to keep and bear arms must be regarded as a substantive guarantee, not a prohibition that could be ignored so long as the States legislated in an evenhanded manner,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote for the majority.
Well I’ll be.
The problem I see in this is that the SCOTUS HAD to even take up this case in the first place. Clearly the progressives on BOTH sides of the ticket have derailed the Constitution enough that it takes a case like this to put the Second Amendment back where it belongs. It’s appalling what these self-righteous power whores and their willing accomplices in the lap-dog media and the “heavies” pulling enforcement via union thuggery have done to this country. They need to be thrown out the door.
I for one am glad that the SCOTUS did the right thing. This will hopefully keep us all from going “Da, comrad” anytime soon.