Posted by Darth Venomous @ 23:34
This blood is on the pro-amnesty bastards’ hands.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:38
You would think that, by now, the Demoscum would have learned to keep Bambi on the teleprompter.
Keep him on-message, he’s only mildly inadequate. Get him off the teleprompter…well, this is what you get:
We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy. (Emphasis added)
Per the transcript supplied by Hot Air, only the last part of that blurb came anywhere close to resembling what the prepared remarks actually were.
Which, for me, begs the question: Bambi, what the fuck business is it of yours, of any bastard in that half-assed Al-Obambi excuse-for-a-government you have there – or, for that matter, any Demoscum, what is “enough” money for me, Mrs. Venomous, or any American to make? Hmmmmmmm?
Take your “pay czar”, your “core responsibilities”, your “spread the wealth” religion, your gaffetastic excuse-for-a-veep’s “time to be part of the deal” bullshit, turn it all sideways and shove it up your skanky, swishy ASS, you ball-less, chain-smoking, “children-are-a-punishment” son-of-a-crack-whore-bitch!!!!!
Villainous C. seems to think this was Bambi’s “Read My Lips” moment. I tend to think he was one-and-done anyway – this just seals it.
Couldn’t happen to a more stupid-assed bunch of imbeciles.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 18:58
Denizens, there’s an old adage: “Everyone can bring joy into a person’s life – some by coming, some by going”.
Then there are those who bring joy by whining that they’re not coming.
Which brings me to San Transexual’s chief executive bathhouse boy, Gavin Newsom.
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom announced today a moratorium on official city travel to Arizona after the state enacted a controversial new immigration law that directs local police to arrest those suspected of being in the country illegally.
The ban on city employee travel to Arizona takes effect immediately, although there are some exceptions, including for law enforcement officials investigating a crime, officials said. It’s unclear how many planned trips by city workers will be curtailed.
The move comes amid a cascade of criticism of Arizona’s law, which has been denounced by civil rights groups, some police officials and President Obama, who said it threatens to “undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans.”
And all the people of Arizona said, HALLELUJAH, AMEN!!!!!
Texas needs to hurry up and pass a law like that…
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:14
I posted this on my web site. I got it from the Author Tom Kratman.
The Left’s 20 Rules of Racism:
1. If you believe that general intelligence exists, is heritable and at all testable for, you’re a racist.
2. If you point out that liberal philosophies and programs intended to have a good impact have had a disproportionately bad impact on the ethnicities targeted by liberals, you’re a racist.
3. If you notice that other cultures have some problems, you’re a racist.
4. If you notice your own culture has had some successes, you’re a racist.
5. If you try to identify subcultural problems, you’re a racist. If the problems existed or got worse under liberalism, see item 2, above.
6. If you’re mainstream American culture, and don’t hate that culture, you’re a racist.
7. If you’re capable of noting unpleasant facts about subcultures and discussing them without your brain fogging, you’re a racist.
8. If you won’t kowtow and grovel as soon as someone accuses you of racism for one of the reasons above or below, you’re a hopeless racist.
9. If you do not believe that mankind is a tabula rasa for liberals to make whatever they think would be good to make of man, this week, you’re a racist.
10. If you don’t take personal responsibility for all the evils of slavery, you’re a racist. This is true even if you only arrived from Poland last week.
11. If you’re white, you’re a racist.
12. If you’re white and just arrived from Poland last week and don’t accept that you’re a racist, you’re a racist.
13. If you try to interject logical thought into a discussion of culture, you’re a racist.
14. If you refuse to admit culture is a racial matter, and a liberal wants to conflate the two, you’re a racist.
15. If you believe that race and culture are indistinguishable and a liberal decides that you shouldn’t conflate the two, you’re a racist.
16. If you believe that black or Hispanic girls who are paid by liberal inspired programs from the age of 13 to have babies will have babies, you’re a racist.
17. If you believe that _any_ girls of whatever color who are paid to have babies will then have babies but then, insensitively, observe that a smaller percentage of white girls do, certainly because they haven’t been targeted for as much “help” from liberals, you’re a racist.
18. If it doesn’t bother you that the truth offends liberals, you’re a racist.
19. If your name is Tom Kratman and you write and in your writing your heroes and heroines tend to be from minorities while your villains are white liberals, you’re still a racist.
20. If you read The Bell Curve, you’re a racist. On the other hand, if you didn’t read it but wrote a scathing review on Amazon anyway you might not be a racist provided you take personal responsibility for 300 years of slavery even if you just arrived from Poland last week.
So there you have it. The Left’s 20 rules of Racism.
Many thanks, sir…even if I did swipe it.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:18
Item: The Conservatives4Palin blog reports that
Timmy Tax-Cheat Tim Geithner Timmy Tax-Cheat says he never had a real job.
And this assclown is in charge of the United States Treasury.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:04
(Hat tip: NewsBusters – damn, Jodi Miller is hawt! )
By now, Denizens, most of you have seen the sickening visage of one Ed Whitacre, new chair-type-critter of Government Motors, touting the “fact” that GM paid off – WITH INTEREST, BAH GAWD!!! (a little Good Ol’ JR lingo there) and wrenching his arm from patting his own back. (There is a similar video below the fold.)
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 20:20
(Hat tip to the lovely & gracious Michelle.)
Jim-Bob Jackoff James Carville, in a fundraising spam Marcia Markie Critz, is calling Republicans – specifically, Der Sarahcuda and former GOP US Senator Rick Santorum – “reptiles”.
Yes. The pussified libtard son-of-a-crack-whore-bitch whose own wife, GOP occasional-consultant Mary Matalin, calls him “Serpenthead”.
“Mr. Pot, there’s a Ms. Kettle on line two…”
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 12:55
Item: Nevada US Senatorial candidate – or, as we’re wont to call them around here, “likely person to depose Dingy Harry” – Sue Lowden postulated bartering as a means to obtain health care in the BambiCare pre-striking-down-by-the-Supreme-Court era:
Item: Widdle Matilda Yglesias isn’t too impressed
Lowden could very plausibly be representing Nevada in the US Senate a year from now, so it’s worth noting how terrible this would be. Checkups for chickens might work if we were all farmers, but what’s a blogger supposed to do?
In your case, Matilda? A leftist, no-talent, whiny hacktard excuse-for-a-blogger like you?
Well…I rather like Worf’s idea:
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 21:14
“One of the things that the conservatives have always brought to the table in America is a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility. And the more power you have and the more influence you have, the more responsibility you have.” Clinton made the remarks at events sponsored by the Center for American Progress Action Fund on the upcoming anniversary of the bombing.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 15:45
That does it. I’m officially Getting Old.
Heard “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top today.
On the local oldies station.
Damn. Dammit. Damn. It. All. To. Hell.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 23:34
They’ll try to pound it through your head that today’s the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing. That’s because they’re still trying to link Timmy McVeigh to the conservative movement. Ideal for these bastards would be to find evidence that a Tea Partier has him for an ancestor, or something.
What they’re not telling you – hoping, of course, you’ll forget – is that today is also the seventeenth anniversary of Waco – when they were the direct cause of the deaths of some 50 men, women & children in a C4-ignited fire.
Never let it be forgotten that it was von der CitizenMurderer who gave the approval for Janet El Reño and her minions to torch the Branch Davidian safe house on this date in 1993 – and have been trying to blame the Right for “hate-this”, “hate-that” and “hate-the-other” ever-fucking-since.
Not to worry, motherfuckers. Justice will prevail at some point.
I just hope I’m around to see it.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 22:09
Denizens, this Grab-Bag item comes to us, courtesy of…the Stepmother Unit.
Discovery Announcement ~ The densest element in the known universe has been found!
A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.
These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
The symbol of Pelosium is Pu.
Pelosium’s mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.
This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.
When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 15:40
As if on cue.
Remember, Denizens, when I said:
Well, here’s a question for you: what if the Yankees & Red Sox don’t ever trail Texas this weekend – or worse, bomb the crap out of the pitching staff? What if the Rangers never even get the _chance_ to use either Oliver, Frankie Frank or Feliz? (It’s less of a chance this year than prior years, but work with me here.) You will have then wasted a chance to win a game you should have won, all for a scenario that never presented itself.
Noo Yawk won Friday’s rain-shortened, six-inning game, 5-1. And won today, 7-3, after leading most of the day, 7-0.
Tomorrow’s matchup is the Yankees’ patient offense vs. Rich Harden, who hasn’t proven yet he can put people away if he doesn’t strike them out. I tend to think that’ll be a bloodbath, too.
UPDATE: And they get swept, 5-2. Mheh.
Somebody needs to go buy me a swami’s hat ASAP.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 0:56
As some of you know, I’m an occasional participant in the Dullest Moaning Snooze’s baseball blog.
After the Tex-ass stRangerS’ 3-2 loss to Cleveland (Cleveland?) yesterday, I opined here that it was “another nail in (manager) Ron Washington’s managerial coffin”.
For that, I was somewhat semi-roasted.
Well, you guys know me.
MERLIN: Do we ever.
VENOMOUS: Oh, hush.
Anyway, my response to everyone who took a shot at me is below the fold. It’s more for them than for you guys, but feel free to read it anyway.
Posted by Darth Venomous @ 7:45
Denizens, for those of you who read the Rott on a regular basis, this is old news for you, so bear with me.
Me, being the CSITMF guy that I am, I haven’t been quite certain how to respond to this guy (and by “this guy”, I mean Gene Gene the Turn-Tail-and-Running Machine, and not his mewling sycophants Andrew, Brian or Juliette) because – as he’s in India and I’m halfway around the world from him, it makes even less sense to issue The Challenge than usual – not only is he a craven coward, but he has zero way of making it over here.
Unless, of course, he’s planning on coming in this:
Eh. Maybe not.
But it does behoove me to address what he said. Which was this: